- Draws, paints, designs, writes
- Selected for Juried Shows and Private Collections in the Northeast United States
- Free-lance scientific illustrator for The Research Foundation of the State of NY
- Illustrations for scientific papers for Dr Frederick Szalay and several other anthropologists at Hunter College, CUNY
- Illustrations are included in published books and papers of Dr Frederick Szalay, anthropologist.
- Co-founded Spatterdash Productions -a graphics company for children's wear which was a star in the children's wear industry in the 1980's.
- Clients included Bloomingdales and Macy's, along with hip children's wear boutiques in the mainland US, Hawaii, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, and Virgin Islands.
- Color design for the interior of public building
- Teaching Artist with The Open Eye Theater of Margaretville, NY
- Teaching Artist with Smithy Pioneer Gallery, Cooperstown, NY.
- Currently working on a master series of landscapes called "Bare Essentials"
- First play The Last Day of Dorothy Lillian Phelps received a public reading on July 15, 2015 at The Open Eye Theater, Margaretville, NY.
- Currently writing second play At the Feet of a Mother
- Honors graduate of Pratt Institute.
For more information, please email: email@example.com.
(c) Copyright 2015 Patricia Van TasselAll Rights Reserved